LeonardoMD recognizes securing your practice and patient data as our highest priority. In fact, designing our applications to provide the highest level of security is key to our continued success and essential to maintain the trust and confidence of your medical practice. We have devoted significant resources to building a state-of-the-art security infrastructure that provides the highest levels of security for both your data and file attachments.
- 128-bit SSL encryption is required for all client connections.
- Secure Sign On is required including a unique practice, email address, and strong password.
- A practice level password can be specified for an additional level of security.
- A range of IP addresses allowed to sign into your practice can be specified.
- Days and time range that specific staff members can sign in can be specified.
- An inactivity timeout ensures that a client session is signed off after a preset period of inactivity.
- All patient related data changes are recorded in a detailed modification log.
- Multi-tenant architecture ensures each practice’s data exists in its own database and is not shared.
- Security is enforced at both the application and operating system level.
- Application security provides both user and group level permission within each module.
- Database and file storage run on dedicated and secure servers.
- Data center features state-of-the-art fire protection, redundant power, facility security, and environmental controls.
- Redundant equipment at all levels: multiple firewalls, load balancers, switches, and servers ensure failover and continued operation.
- All production servers are protected with the latest available virus prevention tools and operating system patches.
- 24 hour security monitoring. All unusual network activity and hacking attempts trigger immediate notification of LeonardoMD technicians.
- Daily database and file backup, periodic transfer to secure off-site storage facility.
- Backup service available providing you a local backup copy.
To learn more, take a Quick Tour or Contact Us.